Monday, August 2, 2010

Jim and Andrea Williams Wedding

Jim and Andrea got married on Saturday, July 31, 2010.
First of all, congratulations to them!

I was at the wedding and I was at the reception.  They were both a ton of fun.  It was good to see some of my old college buddies and catch up and we danced and acted like goofs like we used to and it makes you feel young and invincible like we used to be.  (or we thought were were)

I watched Jim's and Andrea's eyes all day and all evening.  Wow, that was magical.
I saw two people so very much in love with each other it was so touching.  They both were thinking it was the best day of their lives (I think.  It looked that way in their eyes) and they were so happy not only for themselves but for the other person.

It is cute to watch them as a couple have so much fun.  The way they looked at each other, the way they kissed, the way they danced.  Their vows and how you could see the emotion and hear it in their voices.
They both feel like they are special to the other person every day.

I hope that I am in love that way some day.  I hope that I can make a girl feel like she is the luckiest person every day of her life.  I hope that she can feel like it is a dream come true.  I hope that she can feel like I love her more deeply every day compared to the one before it.  I hope that she can be happy.

It was truly amazing to watch them together.  It was almost like a fairy tale.  They are both such wonderful people and I am glad I got to see such a great event.

No comments:

Post a Comment